View all facilities
Bradfield Park Sports Complex
Located just 0.5 miles east of Highway 78/ Lavon Drive, Bradfield Park is a large community park that boasts recreational opportunities for all ages, including sports tournaments, a large pool, a Recreation Center, a sports complex with baseball, football and soccer fields, and a nice playground for kids. Bradfield spans more than 46 acres in a long, linear space for the community to spread out and enjoy their visit to the park.
SPORTS FACILITY FEATURES
- (3) Baseball fields – lighted
- League and tournament games are prohibited without prior approval by the Parks Department.
- (1) T-ball Field - unlighted
- Football – unlighted
- (2) Tennis Courts
- Concession stand
- Parking (3 lots capacity: 208)
- Not available for reservation.
- Home to multiple sports associations:
- Garland Baseball Association – 5 to Adult; 214-206-6026
- Garner Little League - 5 to 18 years old
- Garland Pee Wee Football League - K to 6th grade; 972-272-0846
- Garland Cheer and Dance Team Association - K to 8th grade; 972-240-1969
- Buddy League - 5 to 18 years old (Special Needs Baseball League); 972-414-9280
Not available for reservation.
PARK ACTIVITIES AND AMENITIES
- Bradfield Park
- Bradfield Recreation Center - with a gym and indoor rental space opportunities
- Bradfield Swimming Pool
- Bradfield Sports Complex
- 3 lighted baseball fields
- T-ball field (unlighted)
- Football Field (unlighted)
- Bradfield Tennis Courts (2 - lighted)
- (1) large mix-use fields
- (1) Basketball Court and (1) multi-purpose court
- Large Playground with parking nearby (access to the parking lot is located off of Country Club Road)
- Picnic tables under the large shade trees
Contact Athletics@Garlandtx.gov or call 972-205-2738.