- September - Tax rate adopted by City Council
- October - Tax statements mailed
- January 31 - Last day to pay taxes without penalty and interest
- February 1 - Taxes are now delinquent and have accrued penalty and interest
- April 2 - Delinquent Business Personal Property accounts are turned over to our collection attorney
- July 1 - Delinquent Real Property accounts are turned over to our collection attorney
What happens if taxes are not paid before February 1? The taxes begin to accrue penalty and interest on the first of each month. A 20% collection fee is added in April for Business Personal Property and July for Real Property accounts.