What if I cannot pay the bill in full before February 1?

Pay as much as you can before the delinquency date. Only the remaining balance will receive the penalty accrual. You should also contact the tax office to seek other payment options which may reduce the penalty accrual. Please act quickly as the penalty accrual increases monthly in accordance with state law and is non-negotiable.

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my City of Garland property taxes online?
2. Can I view and print my tax statement online?
3. Do I have any other payment options?
4. Does your office have a drop box for payments?
5. How do I obtain a receipt for my payment?
6. I am over the age of 65. Do I have to pay taxes on my home anymore?
7. I am over-65 and/or disabled and I can't afford to pay my taxes. What do I do?
8. I just turned 66. Does that mean my taxes will no longer go up?
9. I placed my payment in the mail on January 31. Why did I receive a delinquent statement?
10. Is there a fee associated with using my credit card or for doing an E-check?
11. The collection attorney sent a letter regarding my delinquency and I don't have the money to pay. Should I wait until it goes to court?
12. What if I cannot pay the bill in full before February 1?
13. What if my payment is delinquent because I did not receive an annual notice?
14. What is the difference between a real property account and a business personal property account?
15. What kind of payments can I make online?